- workplace mediation aims to resolve the underlying problem (and not merely to pay for it to go away)
- the whole process is entirely confidential and without prejudice (it cannot be used as evidence in future legal proceedings)
- it helps keep your dispute away from an Employment Tribunal
- workplace mediation is quicker and cheaper than ending up in an Employment Tribunal
- mediation recognises that there is often a personal, as well as financial, cost to conflict and this is reflected in the process
We have over 60 years experience of resolving conflict at work.
With a background in workplace conflict resolution we only work in employment related issues including mediation, workplace invetsigations and conflict resolution.
Assist Mediation Ltd