- Leadership and Management
- Team building
- Personal development
- Health and Wellbeing Coaching
- Executive Coaching
- organisational development
- Learning and Development
- Training and Development
- Change Management
- selection profiling
- 360 feedback
- management development
- assessment centres
- development centres
- Business Psychology
- CEO coaching
- Senior leadership teams
Tel: 07980 588498
We will support your business by:
1. Getting the right people in the right jobs - we help you match candidates based on how well they will fit in your organisation and the way you work, making your recruitment process cost effective and more reliable.
2. Helping to maximise your Leadership capabilities - Through Executive Coaching or Leadership Development programmes we help you develop your leadership skills and communicate your business strategy clearly so that your staff can deliver it effectively.
3. Ensuring your Senior Leadership Team works together effectively - we facilitate team events and meetings to improve decision making and enable you to have a shared sense of purpose and direction.
4. Identifying Talent- we help you to spot talent and work out how to make the most of it.
5. Motivating and engaging your staff - Do you get the most out of your staff? We support you to create an inspiring and high performing culture.
I have over 20 years experience with clients across all sectors with extended experience in Hospitality & Leisure / Pharmaceuticals / Manufacturing & Transport / Cosmetics / Finance / NHS and Healthcare / Education / Public Sector & Charities.
For a no obligation chat on how we will help your business to thrive call Rachael Lewis on 07980 588498 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Assessment & Development Centre Manager- CurrentLed the design and delivery of assessment and development programmes to a wide range of blue chip companies eg Rolls Royce, Corus, Campbells, Smithkline Beecham, Novartis, Bass Plc
Senior Occupational Psychologist- CurrentConducted a strategic review of HR Processes and policies to drive the organisation performance and employee engagement.
Occupational Psychology Consultant- CurrentConducted Government led research and Think Tanks into the design of training programmes to enhance managment and work skills and ensure transfer back into the workplace.
MSc Occupational Psychology
University of Hertfordshire1989 - 1990Assessment & Selection Organisational Design and Development Training and Development Ergonomics
BSC Hons Psychology
University of Hertfordshire1986 - 1989
Registered HPC Practitioner (Occupational Psychology)
MSc Occupational Psychology
BSc Hons Psychology
Transactional Analysis 101
Level A & B Psychometric Testing (EQI, 16PF, CPI, Hogan, WAVE, Firo-B, MBTI, TKI, Destiny Series and all level A ability Tests)
Specialist Leader in Education (Governance 2011, National College of Leadership).
Clubs and Associations
Member of the Special Group in Coaching Psychology
Founding Member of the Association of Business Psychologists
Member of the North West Committee of the Association for Business Psychologists
Member of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council
Member of the Association for Coaching
Greatere Manchester Chamber of Commerce
Interests and Hobbies
Having just finished 6 years as Chair of Governors at Secondary Special School, which in that time has transformed from Special Measures to Good; I am now embarking on my first role as Trustee on the Board of Trustees at the End of Life Partnership in Cheshire.
I have also been very involved in a local community group which is promoting community led regeneration of our locality, working with the Local Authority to do so.