- NMC Registered
- Porn Addiction
- Sexual Addictive Behaviours
- LGBT friendly
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Clinical Supervision
- Mental health
- HIV related issues
- Couple Counselling
- Gender Dysphoria
- Integrated Psychotherapy
- Humanistic Counselling
- Group Therapy
- Sex and Relationship Therapy
Chi has been working as a psychotherapist for more than 20 years, helping men and women in the Greater Manchester and Lancashire regions to overcome a range of sexual and relationship difficulties including:
- Communication and emotional issues within relationships.
- Sexual dysfunctions such as erectile and ejaculatory difficulties, painful sex and loss of desire.
- Sex addiction and Compulsive Sexual Behaviour including: fetishism, pornography, cyber sex, affairs and infidelity.
- Sexual Trauma
Chi works ethically and confidentially following the College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists (COSRT) ethical framework. He is fully insured and has up-to-date DBS Disclosure. He is also bilingual speaking both English and Cantonese (Chinese).
A comprehensive overview of Chi’s qualifications, experience and accreditations is provided below.
Please feel free to contact Chi for further information: http://www.cosrt.org.uk/buddypress/members/chi-man-ko/
Principal Psychotherapist- Current