- Online Video Therapy
- CBT, EMDR, Anxiety, depression
- Digital Therapy
- online therapy
- Anger Management
- Psychological Wellbeing
Click Therapies provides Mental Health Charities, Insurance Services and Businesses with Online Therapy :
· Do you find it difficult to provide effective and consistent mental health services for your clients or employees? We are an experienced team of therapists working together as a managed psychological well-being service.
· Are you hearing about increased levels of anxiety or depression amongst your beneficiaries or employees because of recent epidemic effects? Our accredited UK based therapists help resolve these issues using evidence-based interventions.
· Do you hear complaints of people having long waiting times or receiving help from various therapists for their sessions instead of one mental health professional? With Click Therapies your clients will have timely access to your own dedicated therapist.
For the last 2+ years, I have had the pleasure of working and supporting many Charities and Insurance Services across the UK here at Click Therapies Ltd
Our Online Therapy Services include, but are not limited to:
Helping people suffering:
· Stress and Anxiety
Our sessions consist of
· Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
· Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
· Counselling and Psychotherapy
· EMDR Therapy
But don’t just take my word for it:
"Our collaboration with Click Therapies has enabled us to achieve our own targets of offering appointments to veterans in a timely and efficient manner. We have found Click Therapies to be professional and committed to offering Walking with the Wounded Head Start a gold standard service.”
Carolyn Brown – clinical Lead from Walking with the Wounded
If you want an experienced team as a managed online psychological well-being service for many years to come that provide online therapy using evidence-based interventions please get in touch with Click Therapies by messaging me and let’s connect!
Click Therapies Ltd
Nursing Studies (Mental Health)
University of Salford2002 - 2005
Diploma of Higher Education in Nursing (Mental Health)
Certificate in Preparation of Mentors
EMDR Part 3
Clubs and Associations
Royal College of Nursing
Nursing & Midwifery Council