- Divorce and Family Law
- Employment Law
- Wills & Probate
- Business Law
TRUSTWORTHY LEGAL ADVICE FOR WHATEVER LIFE THROWS AT YOU
Do you want the reassurance of knowing that your solicitor has the experience needed to support you, no matter what your problem? Lowick McKay offers a comprehensive service that covers both personal and business legal matters so whether you're facing problems at work or you want to buy a property, we're here to help.
1. DIVORCE & FAMILY LAW - We're on your side
When you need a sympathetic solicitor that understands the emotional impact as well as the legal implications of family problems, we're here for you.
- Professional help through a divorce: when you're going through the end of a relationship, emotions run high at a time when you need to make crucial decisions about your future, your children, your finances and possibly even your business. Our solicitors are here to give you impartial support and advice so you make the right choices for your circumstances.
- Experts in family law: our team of expert legal advisers don't just assist with divorce and separation; we can also help with a number of other family law matters, such as pre-nuptial agreements, adoption, child abduction and agreements for common-law partners. Whatever your personal situation, we've got the expertise you need.
2. WILLS AND PROBATE - Impartial support
Get the reassurance of knowing that all your affairs are in order should something happen to you. We'll draw up a will that reflects your wishes exactly.
- Don't put off drawing up your will: don't assume that everything will be divided the way you'd like if something were to happen to you. Drawing up a will can be a quick and inexpensive process and makes sure that your estate is dealt with exactly how you'd like. Lowick McKay can put together a will that makes sure everything is taken care of after you're gone.
- Probate services: the times following a bereavement are especially difficult, with emotions running high. We can provide professional help with probate, dealing with the deceased's estate to make sure that everything is dealt with quickly and equitably.
3. CONVEYANCING - Get your dream home
Take your first step onto the property ladder with our services. Whatever type of property you're buying, our conveyancers will help the sale progress quickly.
- Buy or sell your property with our help: they say that buying or selling a property is one of the most stressful things you can do. Our comprehensive conveyancing service will help remove some of the strain, making the process as smooth as possible so you won't have to deal with unnecessary delays.
- Conveyancing for all types of property: whether you're buying a new home or you're looking for a commercial property for your business, drawing up commercial lease agreements or entering into commercial mortgages we can help with all aspects of the process. Our thorough solicitors will make sure that you're kept fully informed every step of the way so that you know about any potential problems well in advance.
4. LITIGATION - We're on your side
If you're involved in some kind of dispute, you need to know that your solicitors will give you the best possible chance of winning your case.
- All types of litigation covered: have you fallen out with your landlord? Does someone owe you money? Do you need help following an accident? Lowick McKay's team of litigators are here to help you receive fair treatment so you can get any compensation owing to you quickly and with a minimum of fuss.
- The reassurance of qualified solicitors: from industrial tribunals to civil disputes, our comprehensive service gives you experience lawyers who are fully conversant with every aspect of the law so you can be certain of the best possible solicitor on your side. We'll do our best to get you the outcome you deserve.
5. BUSINESS LAW - We're on your side
- Get your business off to a flying start: when you're starting out in business, it's important to get everything set up properly. Lowick McKay's commercial lawyers are well versed in business law and can help you with everything from going into partnership to choosing the right name and protecting your trademarks.
- Qualified commercial lawyers: our commercial team will guide you through all your legal obligations to make sure that you're kept informed of all the latest laws and regulations. In an ever changing world, it's important to make sure that you stay up to date with your legal information and our solicitors will keep you fully apprised of current legislation.
6. EMPLOYMENT LAW - We're on your side
- Fully versed in employment law: in the ever-changing world of employment law and legislation, Lowick McKay's solicitors have the latest information and knowledge to keep you fully abreast of all your legal obligations and rights. Whether you're an employer or an employee, we can help you with any employment problems.
- Support in the event of a tribunal: if you're facing an industrial tribunal, we'll be with you every step of the way to provide you with advice and support so you have the best possible chance of a positive outcome. Whether you were unfairly dismissed or you faced discrimination in the workplace, we can help you with your case.
Lowick McKay Solicitors