skills practice sessions and recorded action plans. All training sessions include a blend of input from the skilled and experienced trainer as well as individual and group discovery learning through fresh and original activities that are both practical and thought provoking.
Real Results Training prides itself on flexibility and will meet the needs of small or large clients with equal care. Training sessions can be designed to meet the requirements of the client, whether they need a course in bite-sized chunks, a longer residential, an on or off site location, a large group or 1:1 coaching.
The Real Results Training Style means:
• Clear learning objectives for the Programme that are shared and agreed at the outset.
• A relaxed, fun, friendly training environment where the self-esteem of all delegates is respected.
• A blend of participative training methods, that take into account all learning preferences and keeps delegates engaged and interested.
• A review against initial objectives to measure learning and an action plan for each individual to transfer learning back to the workplace and bring Real Results.
All Real Results trainers are CIPD or equivalent qualified with at least 5 years business experience in their subject and 3 years training experience. All trainers are selected for their engaging delivery style, use of accelerated learning principles and high standards of professionalism.
All client feedback is carefully monitored by Carolyn Blunt and must always exceed 80% satisfaction. In reality, client and delegate feedback on a number of measures such as the facilitator the relevance of the material, their confidence to achieve the training objectives back in the role, is consistently 90-100%
Area of Expertise
Contact Centre Skills Series
• Telephone Communication Skills
• Customer Care
• Telephone Selling
• Advanced Call Handling
• Coaching Skills for Contact Centre Coaches
People Skills Series
• Customer Care
• Interpersonal Skills
• Growing Self Esteem
• Fundamentals of Communication
• Managing Change
• Time & Stress Management
• Sales Tips & Techniques
• Face to Face Selling
• Team Work (option to use MBTI and/or SDIÂ®)
• Negotiating Skills
• Presentation Skills
• Train the Trainer
• Facilitation Skills
• Making Meetings Work
• Coaching Skills
• Performance Management
• Recruitment & Selection
• Effective Delegating
• Inspirational Leadership programme
• 360Âº feedback
• Strength Deployment Inventory SDIÂ® Workshop
• Myers Briggs Type Inidcator MBTI Â®
• Situational Leadership II Â®
• Leadership Coaching
• Team Strategy for Leaders