Offering bespoke and affordable Quantity Surveying services to a broad range of clients.
T J Marshall BSc (Hons) MRICS has over 26 years QS experience, has worked in both main contracting and private practice organisations and became a Chartered member of the RICS in 1992.
Contact Tim on 07572 437746 or email@example.com for a free initial consultation.
Summary of services ;
• all aspects of quantity surveying (including, but not limited to the following)
• short term contract works for consultants, contractors and private clients
• preparation of cost estimates at all stages of a project
• preparation of final accounts
• cash flow forecasts
• costed option appraisals
• project cost monitoring
• contract administration
• bills of quantities (BoQ) preparation
• schedule of works (SoW) preparation
• builder's quantities preparation
• preparation of quotations for contractors and sub-contractors
• advice on procurement and tendering strategies
• tender document preparation and obtaining tenders
• advice and selection of tenders
• advice on selection of building contract types
• drafting of building contracts and sub-contracts
• building contract dispute advice
• life cycle costing exercises for BREEAM credits
• gross / net internal floor measurement surveys / calculations in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice
• photograhic condition surveys
• advice on value engineering "VE"
T J Marshall Consultancy - Chartered Quantity Surveyors
Owner1 - 5 Employees 2013 - Current
Jennor (UK) Ltd
Head of Contracts / QS21 - 100 Employees 2011 - 2012
Whitfield & Brown (Developments) Ltd
Project Quantity Surveyor21 - 100 Employees 2007 - 2011
Senior Quantity Surveyor6 - 20 Employees 2005 - 2007
EC Harris LLP
Senior Consultant100+ Employees 1991 - 2005Started with Flood & Wilson in 1991, who merged with Povall Worthington in 1998, becoming Povall Flood & Wilson. In 2000, EC Harris took over PF+W.
Quantity Surveyor100+ Employees 1989 - 1991
Quantity Surveyor100+ Employees 1987 - 1989Offered unconditional employment with Tarmac after completing my "year out" with them when I was still an under-graduate at The university of Salford.
Quantity Surveying & Construction Economics
University of Salford1983 - 1987
Diploma in Building Studies
Stockport College of Technology1981 - 1983