- Commercial EPCs
- Photographic Condition Surveys
- Home Condition Surveys - SAVA
- Homebuyer Reports
- Party Wall Surveys
- Planning Applications
- Building control applications
- Home Extentions
- Energy Performance Certificate
- BICS Valuations
- Domestic Valuations
- Probate Valuations
- Building Consultancy
- Legal reports
- science fiction
The objectives for which the QSi are:-
• To support and protect the character, status and
interests of the QS profession
• To promote
good practice and high standards from its members.
• To consider all questions affecting the interests
of the profession and to petition Parliament to promote legislation affecting
Quantity Surveyors or their profession.
• To disseminate to members information of a
technical and contractual nature which relates to their work.
• To publicise throughout the construction industry
the benefits which can be derived from the employment of Quantity Surveyors.
• To promote the employment of Quantity Surveying
skills in helping to make the construction industry more efficient
• The provision of recruitment,
training and lifelong learning facilities.
Please note - Membership of the Manchester Professionals QSi Group does not grant access to the QSi.
Quantiy Surveyors wanting the joint the QSi should do so via the QSi Portal www.theqsi.co.uk