We are driven at Depledge to serve our clients to the highest standards. We want Depledge Strategic Wealth Management to be synonymous with trust, integrity and sound judgement.
We currently act for over 300 clients with over 60 being business owners, managing or finance directors. The vast majority of these relationships stretch back over a decade. Many clients are part of large family groups where we advise different generations allowing a holistic perspective on family wealth.
Many of our clients have taken advice on accumulating pension and ISA funds in addition to other tax efficient structures to utilise over a long retirement period. These strategies have taken advantage of the progressively more flexible rules under drawdown pension and the most recent 2014 Budget looks to further extend the possibilities in this area. We believe that our services are a perfect fit for people looking to build and manage assets within tax efficient structures prior to and into retirement with a view to securing their families long term futures.
Depledge Core Values
We believe that Treating Customers Fairly is about delivering a fair outcome to our customers whilst offering a first class business service. It is embedded in our culture, and our clients can be assured of this as:
• We are open about the way we carry out our business and how we are remunerated
• We welcome client feedback on a regular basis
• We encourage all our staff to continue with their professional development
• Our business is about our clients, and we are always conscious of this.
We look at all areas of our business on a regular basis to ensure that:
• Clients can be confident that they are dealing with a firm where the fair treatment of customers is central to our firm’s culture.
• We consider our clients when promoting new services and products and ensure that they are relevant to them.
• Our clients are provided with clear information and we keep them informed before, during, and after the point of purchase.
• Where advice is provided, we take time to understand our clients’ situation and ensure that our advice is suitable and appropriate.
• We meet our clients’ expectations, providing them with a level of service and products that are of an acceptable standard.
• We will ensure that our clients can switch providers, change products, surrender policies and make any complaints without any undue barriers.
Michael is a graduate in Business Studies which included a placement year as a Financial Adviser Assistant for a top FTSE 250 company. This experience fuelled Michael’s ambition to become a top quality financial consultant.
His career began in financial services in 2009 as an administrator and since then Michael has rapidly progressed through the financial services industry to become one of the best qualified advisers in the UK today.
Having achieved the Diploma in Financial Planning this allowed Michael to develop into a first rate paraplanner with a large investment house. His extensive knowledge in Pensions, Investments, Trusts, Protection and Inheritance Tax Planning has been put to use in constructing and implementing holistic financial planning solutions for individual clients, charities, entrepreneurs and businesses.
Michael has now qualified as a Fellow of the Personal Finance Society (FPFS) and become a Chartered Financial Planner which are generally recognised as the highest level of qualification for financial advisers.
Depledge Strategic Wealth Management
Chartered Independent FInancial Adviser- Current
Business Studies BA (Hons)
Fellowship of the Personal Finance Society – FPFS®
Chartered Financial Planner – APFS®
Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning – APFS®
Diploma in Financial Planning – DipPFS®
Certificate in Financial Planning – CertPFS®
Certificate in Mortgage Advice