Surveillance Operator/Process Server
Deployment on tasks as a single operator or in teams of up to five persons to provide surveillance for clients to gather evidence on fraud, theft and personal disputes.
· Intelligence gathering for businesses to determine insider trading in London and corporate theft.
· Surveillance of personnel suspected of making fraudulent personal injury claims in the UK and Eastern Europe.
· Personally owned covert intelligence gathering vehicle able to deploy internationally.
· Working with companies nationwide to investigate corporate fraud and breaches of company policy.
· Investigation for private clients in matrimonial disputes.
· Working as part of an undercover covert investigation team relating to a fraud investigation.
· Covert surveillance on personnel and locations, both mobile and from static locations.
· Briefing and de-briefing of surveillance teams and the client’s senior management.
· Gathering of evidence and compilation of case files for submission to clients.
· Competent with audio and visual covert and overt evidence gathering equipment to determine patterns of life.
· Working undercover on a short-term task infiltrating an Organised Crime Group.
· Conversant with the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000, and European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) Articles 6 and 8.
Operations Director- Current
LEVEL 3 - Private Investogator Award
LEVEL 3 - Covert Surveillance Operations
LEVEL 3 - Foot & Mobile Surveillance
LEVEL 3 - Close Protection Operations
Clubs and Associations
UK Private Investigators Network (UKPIN)
World Association of Private Investogators (WAPI)
British Agents (BA)
British Bodygurad Association (BBA)