- Leadership and Management
- Team building
- Team mentoring
- Train The Trainer
- Training and Development
- Health and Safety Training
- Communication Training
- Influencing Skills
- Presentation skills coaching
- Training Design
- Consultancy services.
- Business Consultancy
- Personal development
- Thomas International
- Coaching Training
- Coaching Qualifications
- Management Training
I specialise in the development of people. People as individuals, as leaders of teams and as part of teams.
This covers a wide spectrum of "soft" skills that enable people to be more effective in their roles:
- Leading teams with passion to deliver business results
- Managing day to day operations to achieve business objectives
- Working with and through people to realise their maximum potential
- Presenting and Communicating with audiences to inspire and engage
- Solving current problems using creative and critical thinking skills
- Managing business critical projects to sustain and grow the business
- Working as Highly Effective Teams, utilising the skills and diversity of the team to achieve more
I believe in working with my clients to establish what they need and devising innovative and effective training and development packages. This can be everything from short workshops & seminars to longer programmes of development including formal qualifications within the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) suite of nationally recognised qualifications. I am also a guest speaker at events approaching themes with a distinctive edge that engages audiences.
Finally, I'm also seeking more non executive and coaching roles within leadership teams to help them with business projects and strategic goals.
Call me on 0844 873 1226 or email: email@example.com
I have over 20 years experience of training delivery and design working on a number of succesful projects both as a corproate employee at Telewest Broadband (now Virgin media) and succesfully running my own consultncy for the last 12 years.
My recent experience includes working with leadership teams at Senior level in large public sector organisations including NHS England and Leeds Beckett University, aligning with strategy and enhancing communication within those teams.
I have also worked in the private sector and include British Gas, Warburton's, Capita, Accenture and Getrag Ford as clients to whom we have delivered training, development or other intiatives.
I was also Programme Director for the LEAD (Leading Enterprise & Development) Programme between 2009-2012. No Guru were one of a small number of independent consultancies appointed to deliver this £10.5m intiative to develop the Leadership Skills of SME Business Owners and Directors. Under my direction we achiveed the outputs set by the Regional Development Agency and supported over 70 local businesses achieve significant gains in a difficult economic period.
I am also an accredited practitioner for Thomas International to administer a range of psychometric and diagnoctic tools which we have used to support organisations in recruiting and developing staff into roles.
Director2004 - 2015
Clubs and Associations
- Approved Centre for Institute of Leadership & Management
- CIPD member
- Member of Liverpool & Sefton Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Federation of Small Business
Interests and Hobbies
- Running and keeping fit
- Hill walking
- Playing music, Guitar and Saxophone