Spire HR Solutions has a growing network of clients, located throughout the UK, regardless of size of company. Whether the client has 5 or 500+ employees Spire HR Solutions can provide a HR service suited to the clients needs. We are looking for businesses who require an outsourced HR Consultancy. Contact us today on 0844 941 1122
Many companies now see huge benefits associated with using an outsourced HR company.
Why not see for yourself just how you can reach new heights with Spire HR:
• No cost or commitment to add to the company headcount
• Fixed retainer fees or one-off project fees with a bespoke service
• Director level input for less than the cost of an Administrator
• Complete HR solutions
• Employment Law Specialists
• Protect your company & Invest in your staff
We also offer hourly and day rates. all our Staff are CIPD qualified.
Area of Expertise
From the initial start up process of HR documentation (contracts, policies, handbooks) to day to day HR advice and guidance, Spire HR Solutions can cover all HR needs at a fraction of the cost of employing a HR administrator or manager.
The expert staff ensure clients comply with Employment Law legislation. Whether it is guidance needed on how to conduct a disciplinary, helping the client through the minefield of maternity regulations or creating an employee survey, Spire HR Solutions can resolve the client’s HR queries.
An example of the HR services that Spire HR solutions can offer:
• Contract and offer letter templates
• Company policy implementation and communication to employees
• HR advice and guidance which can be made available via phone, email or face to face.
• Employment Law updates and legislation via quarterly newsletter or ‘as it happens’ via email
• Disciplinary and grievance attendance or guidance if it is not necessary to attend
• Absence management
• Performance management
• Employee handbook creation and launch
• Training for supervisors and managers on staff management processes
• Assistance with the recruitment process from CV sourcing, interviewing and offer letters
• Document library and form templates