At Know+Do we understand that your business is more than just a place of work it is somewhere your talents, ambitions and passions can thrive. As a way of supporting the Manchester business community we have teamed up with a local co-working provider, Work.Life, to create the Tuesday Take Away Talks starting on 9th July 2019.
Every second Tuesday in the month we hold a ‘Tuesday Take Away Talk’ from 5 to 7pm in Work.Life's excellent new co-working space in the centre of Manchester. The evening includes a short inspirational talk from Know and Do on leading and managing a business and then be open to questions and discussion from attendees.
All session are held in the ground floor lounge area of Work.Life Manchester, they are presented in an informal, relaxed and engaging style to give real value to attendees. There is no charge for attending and refreshments will be provided but as places are limited booking in advance is required. The evenings are a great way to meet other business leaders after work.
The first talk topic will be:9th July - What is your business achieving and why?
Successful businesses can clearly articulate a purpose to their work and values that they subscribe too; this creates the space for great leadership to inspire others to work with you. In this session, we’ll share examples of clear purpose and values enabling companies to achieve success. We’ll give you a way to measure your business, your approach and how you inspire the people around you to work with you.
Book online for free on Eventbrite: https:// tuesdaytakeawaytalks. eventbrite. co.uk
Future talk topics are:
- 13th August - The great, the tough and the messy of leading a team! Top tips on how to lead a team and get high performance from your colleagues.
- 10th September - Turnover is vanity, profit is sanity. Growth is not always a good thing unless it is carefully managed, so to help we will share ways to plan for a profitable business.
- 8th October - Who wants to buy your products and services? No business can sell to 'everyone', by taking the time to learn ways to segment and study your customers you can be smarter with your marketing.
- 12th November - 10 smart ways to market your business. Tonight we will map out practical ways a business leader can coordinate and measure their marketing efforts.
- 10th December - Why are we terrified of closing the deal? Sales can be a frightening phrase to many people in business. Our experienced team will explain techniques we can all use to build our confidence in selling.
Remember, you can book for one talk or sign up to come to them all!