- Project Management
- Design and Build
- Design Management
- Feasibility Studies
- Planning Permission
- Residential Design
- Commercial Design
- Interior Design
Stuart has over 30 years’ experience in Architecture and Project Management in the design and delivery of a comprehensive range of project types including: -
• Public buildings including major air, road and rail transportation projects.
• Education including master planning, teaching, Hub, sports and residential projects
• Strategic master planning from education, airports to town centre re-developments.
• Residential projects including major apartment developments, student and key worker accommodation to one-off houses.
• Many sectors of retail including shopping centers, out of town retail, individual unit design, multiple-unit programs. Mixed-use developments.
• Commercial developments including offices leisure facilities and industrial projects.
• Hotel projects from budget to five-star.
• All types of waste to energy and re-cycling facilities.
• Sustainable and low-energy design including passive and active systems
Stuart is a qualified Project Manager and brings to the table the necessary organizational managerial and commercial skills to a lead a project team. In addition, he contributes a high level of design flare coupled with a broad understanding of all aspects of construction and procurement methods including partnering strategies essential to deliver successful projects.
Stuart’s transferable skill sets include: -
• Project Management and leading complex teams of designers & sub-contractors
• Excellent client-facing, briefing and presentation skills
• Strong business and financial management skills including managing change
• An exceptional designer from micro to macro projects
• Cross-sector experience in all aspects of the management, design and the construction industry including contracting and partnering
• A proven track record in delivering successful projects that exceed clients’ expectations
Stuart Begg is Founder and MD of FOB Architecture.
- FOB is a multi-skilled, RIBA Chartered Architects & Project Management Practice.
- FOB work across most sectors of the built environment from residential, retail, leisure and public transport, to commercial, industrial and logistics, providing imaginative solutions that aim to optimize the potential of every project.
- FOB Architecture will provide the design, delivery and management for a range of consulting services to suit each requirement, working directly with the stakeholders or as part of the design team.
- An agile approach, enables us to add value to projects ranging from small-scale to multi-million pound developments; in short:-
We provide the following services:-
-Feasibility & Concept Design
-3D Modelling / Visualization
-Presentations & Marketing Information
Please get in touch to learn more about how we can make a difference to you or your business.
Sustainable Design, Commercial Offices, Project Management, Sports/Leisure Facilities, Retail, Manufacturing & Logistics, Masterplanning, Waste Management/Energy, Residential, Secure & Multi-Occupancy Accomodation, Education, Road, Rail & Air Transportation, Hotels
FOB Architecture Ltd
Manging Director- Current
BA, B Arch. RIBA, MAPM, RIAS