We provide core services for your business including:
Cloud Computing, Data Back Up, Network Support, Web Design, Technical Support, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Graphic Design, IT Training, Web Hosting.
For a free IT consultation on how thatictsite.com will help your business please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will support your business by:
1. Using the right technology for the right job - we provide the most cost effective solution to enable your business to grow.
2. Flexible approach - cloud computing can allow you to alter the way your business operates. Have multi site offices? Travel a lot for work? Want to work more from home? Need the same desktop on any application? We enable you to use IT to keep up with changing technology.
3. Provide business continuity - we offer automated data back ensuring you will never lose data as it is automatically backed up to a UK based data centre.
4. Make IT work for you - if IT is causing a major headache and holding your business back we provide technical and network support to ensure smooth use of IT in the workplace allowing you to concentrate on your core business.
5. Web Presence - we provide you with a website that will bring business in by offering excellent Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) support and Graphic Design of a professional standard for screen and print media.
For a free no obligation IT consultation on how thatictsite.com will help your business grow please contact me today:
tel: 07580 108 319
I have taught and lectured IT and Computer Studies for over seven years. During this time I trained people who currently work in the IT sector in a variety of fields. I have an extensive knowledge of current IT technologies and am able to identify how current and future trends in IT will affect your business.
Lecturer100+ Employees 2011 - 2012I delivered the following courses: A2 ICT (AQA) AS ICT (OCR, WJEC) BTEC National Diploma Level 3 BTEC National Diploma Level 2 Produced full set of resources for all courses listed above for both examination and coursework.
Range High School
ICT & Computer Studies Teacher100+ Employees 2008 - 2011During my time at Range High School I taught: A Level - ICT A Level - Computer Studies GCSE - ICT KS3 - ICT I also had a revision book for OCR A Level ICT published.
De La Salle Humanities College
ICT and Business Studies Teacher100+ Employees 2006 - 2008During my time at De La Salle Humanities College I taught: A Level - ICT A Level - Business Studies GCSE - ICT KS3 - ICT I also developed a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) from inception to delivery for over 600 users. This was done using the Frog Learning Platform - www.frogtrade.com. I also designed and maintained the school website using the Frog Platform.
Dane Architectural Limited
Quality and Logistics Manager21 - 100 Employees 2003 - 2005Quality and Logistics for large construction projects specialising in curtain walling of new developments. Also provided IT support in site offices.