Specialising in the acquisition, sale and letting of commercial office property for clients throughout the city centre & North West. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07812 971 562.
1. OFFICE AGENCY - active in all the city centre, edge of city, business park and out of town office markets with offices to let and offices for sale to suit every budget from modest ‘cheap and cheerful’, right up to superior quality, Grade A customer-facing office space.
Property Owners with office space in Manchester either for sale or to let, will find Philip can expertly advise on:
•Existing tenure commitments & disposal options
•Methodology of taking space to market
•Marketing advice and project management
•Viewings and sales presentations to interested parties
•Deal negotiation and drawing up heads of terms
•Financial terms analysis
•Deal negotiation/liaison with solicitors
•Pushing the deal 'over the line'
2. PROPERTY ACQUISITIONS – representing office occupiers and tenants in the freehold or leasehold acquisition of new commercial premises, advising on:
• Development of the key objectives, timing and project strategy
• Existing tenure commitments & disposal options
• Future wants - v - needs space use studies
• Benchmarking options & requirements criteria
• Candidate property market search/long listing/suitability analysis/short listing
• Financial terms analysis, lease terms/deal negotiation/ liaison with solicitors
• Fit-out options, migration and end of lease liabilities
P3 Property Consultants LLP
Partner2007 - CurrentA native originally of the Wirral, Philip commenced agency practice with international property consultants King Sturge in 1994 and joined Dunlop Heywood, as head of their Manchester Offices team in 2006. In that time he has developed a much respected experience in office agency throughout the NW region, leading on a variety of prime new office schemes including Birchwood Park (Warrington) for MEPC, Towers Business Park (Didsbury) for P&O Properties, 1 Marsden Street (Manchester) for Green Property/Kenmore, Centre Park (Warrington) for Commercial Development Projects, Altrincham Business Park for Barlows/ Schroders and Manchester Business Park for Arlington/Goodman. Philip is a Member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors with a BSc Honours in Estate Management. Alongside his letting and property sales practice, that includes a position on local property company Bruntwoods panel of agents on 2M sq.ft. stock of refurbished and secondary office portfolio, Philip also has considerable experience representing occupiers in acquisitions work, acting on behalf of both public and private sector clients including OFSTED, Boots the Chemist, Network Rail and Orange. Following the acquisition of Dunlop Heywood by the ill-fated Erinaceous Group, he was for a while a member of the business development team and head of the NW Offices team. He is a regular contributor of articles and comment to the professional and technical press Philip left Erinaceous in 2007, disillusioned with the direction and management of the business and in early 2008 with a number of former colleagues, was a founding Partner of the independent agency p3 property consultants llp, NW specialists in acquisitions, leasing and disposal agency, development funding and marketing consultancy.