- Retirement & Pension Planning
- Business Financial Advice
- Corporate Investment
- Business Succession/Exit
- Business Protection
- shareholder protection
- key person insurance
- Key Person income protection
- Relevant Life Insurance
- Workplace Pension Schemes
- Employee Benefits
- independent financial advisers
- Whole of market
- Whole of life policies
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Life Insurance
- family protection
- Income Protection
- Trustee controlled investments
- Investment Bonds
- Pensions for Directors
- Pensions Freedom
- Pensions on Divorce
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Cash flow modelling
Empirical is a boutique advisory practice based on King Street in Manchester, with a satellite office on Regent Street in London. We're not your typical advisory practice. We're a next-generation firm offering a unique evidence-based approach to financial planning. There are no salespeople here. You'll receive honest, clear and unbiased advice.
We're completely independent, we have no outside shareholders, no insurance or investment company owners, we answer only to our clients. This enables us to act with only your interests in mind. You'll find no in-house fund ranges or own-brand products here.
Whatever your financial situation, we’ll make your money work harder. We provide expert advice on a wide range of financial areas – from investments and retirement to tax and cashflow planning. No matter your needs or stage in life, we'll develop a financial plan that's tailored to you.
This is why our clients trust us with all financial matters. We're by your side for the journey.
Professional Connections & Strategic Partnerships
Our business model is based on introduced work through formal introducer agreements with accountants, lawyers, and general insurance brokers. The majority of new business is referred to Empirical this way, demonstrating the level of trust partners place in us.
As their trusted IFA partner, we tailor our solutions to meet their unique requirements and changing client needs.
How could your accountancy practice benefit from partnering with Empirical?
1. New service line to your business.
2. The relationship provides a new income stream to the practice through fee, or profit share.
3. Compliance support by a regulated and authorised firm. We handle everything, you simply refer clients who we may assist.
4. You have full control and play an active role in who advises your clients.
5. Both parties generate new business and retain existing clients.
Empirical Financial Planning
Director & Independent Financial Adviser- Current