Laura Hutchinson is the principal who has over 16 years experience in the specialist area of private client tax work.
Telephone: 0161 608 0755
Laura specialises in following areas:
• Inheritance tax planning;
• Implementation and administration of UK trusts;
• Tax advice and annual compliance for offshore trusts and underlying offshore investment companies;
• Administration of deceased estates including personal probate applications;
• Capital gains tax issues affecting individuals;
• Income tax issues affecting high net worth individuals;
• Will planning (with a solicitor to draft the Will);
• Succession planning – passing on the family business;
• Interaction of UK taxes and foreign taxes on foreign properties, such as holiday homes.
Director of tax2005 - 2010Director of private client taxes, looking after a team advising on personal tax and trust taxation