I am a proven Chief Executive and senior director looking to expand my non-executive activity as well as continuing to develop my own strategic business consultancy. Having led regulated companies with hundreds of multi-site, nationally based staff, I have successfully led re-branding exercises, broken into new markets by devising innovative products and improved human, IT and operational resources through personal example, shrewd investment and rigorous management.
My core focus is on:
Strategy development and execution; governance and risk management
People enhancement and effective use of technology
Business growth, transformation and profitability
Skills and Experiences: Chief Executive; Managing Director; Regional Director; Business Development Director; Chief Operating Officer; Non-Executive Director; Consultant; Strategy; Business Turnaround; Change Management; New Product Design; Business to Business; Business to Consumer; Due Diligence; Mergers and Acquisitions; Re-Branding; Start-Up; Governance; Risk Management; Sales and Marketing; IT Procurement; IT System Implementation; Customer Relationship Management; Financial Services; Insurance; Healthcare; E-Commerce; Digital Strategies; Employee Assistance Programmes; Workplace Distribution
As Sear Consulting I offer my broad range of strategic experience, organisational design, market entry, operational management, customer relationship management, financial services, governance, and leadership skills on a consultancy basis. Assignments so far have included:
• Scoped the business strategy and organisational design for a new company seeking to grow to a turnover of £500 million in its first five years via a significant niche sector.
• Created a new financial product and associated marketing strategy for a projected co-operation between a private sector company and a government agency.
• Advised on corporate launch of new medical expenses product in a European country, placing pricing and claims management in UK with distribution in Europe.
• Recommended product suite from preferred providers for new online financial services business.
• Advisor for independent eldercare organisation on future sustainability strategies since government funding removed.
• Created new healthcare company with brief to expand into corporate and SME sectors.