Everyone knows that at some stage they’ll be applying for a new job.
To do that you’ll probably need a good CV, a relatively active network, decent interview skills, advice from your mentor, a written career objective that is compatible with your life plan and an appropriate self marketing strategy. This all begs the following questions.
1. When did you last review your CV?
2. How often do you communicate with your personal network?
3. When was the last time you had any interview practice?
4. Do you even have a mentor?
5. How up to date is your career objective?
6. Is it a written or a ‘mental’ document?
7. How compatible is it with your life plan?
8. Have you defined a self marketing strategy?
Surprisingly, the unexpected always happens unexpectedly! Are you ready?
If your answers to these 8 questions don’t inspire you with confidence perhaps it’s time to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free career review meeting.
#proteuscareermanagement #jobsearchadvice #interviewpreparation #careerplanning#personaldevelopment #attitude #mentoring