Have you recently been made redundant? Maybe you've been in a post for a while and feel quite daunted about looking for a new opportunity?
This online zoom session is designed to bolster your job searching skills and help you stand out in an increasingly competitive market that's suddenly flooded with candidates.
The session will be structured to ensure every attendee feels successful and confident in their abilities and skills to source, secure and enter their next job role.
The masterclass is led and facilitated by Recruiter and Trainer Rachel Hough. Rachel is a qualified trainer, LifO assessor and ILM Level 7 Executive and Leadership coach with over 25 years of recruitment expertise working with large blue chip companies, helping them set the recruitment strategy and sourcing top talent to help their organisation grow. She trains recruiters and employers so that they have all the tools they need to hire effectively, including creating competency profiles and interview technique.Outcomes
- Navigate the career crossroads effectively and learn how to find suitable jobs that suit your skillset.
- Enter the job market with complete confidence and improve your chances of success.
- Showcase your education, your work experience, strengths and skills in an engaging way on your CV.
- Leverage the power of social networks to find new jobs and let people know you are looking for work.
- Learn effective and PROVEN techniques you can use during interviews to really impress your potential employers and stand out from other candidates.
If you are looking to gain career confidence, follow the link for further info
... kirsty craig associates.co.uk
or contact Rachel direct - 01244 732074