We provide Energy Performance Certificates(EPCs)and(via our partner)Home Information Packs(HIPs)for residential properties throughout the North West.Formed in 2009 Bury Energy Assessment Services provides Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)for residential properties throughout the North West.
EPCs are required for rental properties,and form an integral part of the Home Information Pack(HIP)which is a requirement for homeowners marketing their properties.
We are happy to work with Estate Agents,Letting Agents, Solicitors, Landlords, Housing Associations and homeowners whether renting or selling properties.
EPCs (and HIPs) are competitively priced, the overall cost depending on the size of the property and its location,however, discounts are available for landlords and clients with multiple properties.

Email Bury Energy Assessment Services

Find the right professionals in Manchester

View The Full Index

Search By:

Submit your Enquiry here

Enquiry Details

Contact Details