The world of IT is complicated enough so our vision is simple…. To be the market leading IT partner for price, product and service. We are currently one of the UK's leading IT Solutions providers but consistently strive to be the best through a total commitment to quality and value.
We have developed a unique proposition which genuinely sets us apart from the average IT reseller; we are a modern organisation that understands our clients’ requirement to get the most out of their IT systems whilst keeping IT expenditure to a minimum.
The distinctive business model we have established enables us to deliver expert advice, exceptional service and a strategic vision for our clients with a solution agnostic approach. Coupled with the fact that our group structure and associated buying power ensures that we can provide solutions with a very competitive price tag, we pride ourselves on delivering solutions with an unparalleled combination of service and price.
Think4 employees are passionate about adding value to all engagements with our clients, every step of the way, ensuring that we are focused on keeping our clients costs down, advising and designing relevant and tailored IT strategies for our clients and providing an excellent service, pre, during and post-sale.
Every client is awarded a dedicated account manager who will be your General IT Practitioner and will be able to advise, strategize, and quote on all of your IT needs, calling on a national network of the industry’s most highly accredited and experienced Technical Specialists, ensuring that your systems are installed, configured and supported to the highest standard.
We benefit from a huge onsite stockholding in excess of £4million, of retail, spare, end of life and hard to find products, which we can deliver same day, next day and internationally. This service combined with our competitive pricing really does set us apart from the rest of the IT community. Our service offerings deliver tangible value above and beyond our premier procurement ability, with some clients utilising Think4 as their outsourced IT team, whilst other clients partner with Think4 to work in conjunction with their existing IT team to complement their skills sets, providing a strategic view, advising on new technologies, preparing business case analysis, project work, kit preparation, consultancy and support services.
- Total commitment to quality and price
- Vision to be market leading IT partner for price, product and service
- Dedicated account manager (general IT practitioner) - able to advise, strategize, and quote on all of your IT needs
- National network of highly accredited and experienced technical specialists
- Multi-million pound on site stockholding of retail, spare, end of life and hard to find products, available for next day, same day and international delivery, including build & configuration services
- Significant purchasing power which benefits our clients through our ability to be very competitive on leading brands of kit such as HP and Cisco
- Over 80% of turnover is from repeat business from clients that we have built long lasting, mutually successful partnerships with, built on trust, loyalty, impeccable service and a great working relationship
- Expert advice, exceptional service and a product agnostic approach - ensuring that we are focused on keeping our clients costs down, advising and designing relevant and tailored IT strategies for our clients and providing an excellent service, pre, during and post-sale
- Tailored service delivering tangible value above and beyond our premier procurement ability, with clients utilising Think4 in the most appropriate manner to their business, to work in conjunction with their existing team and to complement their skill sets, with access to any of the services detailed below
- Swift and competitive quotes on all IT requirements, advice on new technologies, solution design, configuration services, pre sales advice, project work, consultancy services, technical support, managed services, business case analysis, hosting and backup services
- Key vendor partnerships