by Kieran Perry
Business Advisor & Sales Mentor. www.kieranperry.com
The key to successful business growth is understanding the business implications of your financial accounts.
Business Advisors can help with Business Coaching and Mentoring.
A good experienced business coach or mentor can pin point issues, summarise what you should be doing - and provide you with a shortcut of how to get there. They can create significant change to your business.
Below are just a few ways business advisors can help grow your business
- Business coaching and mentoring at all levels
- New strategies and business plans
- New business set up advice
- Specialist family & private business development expert
- Review of management accounts, cashflow and costings - money management.
- Team and leadership development
- Management interview / recruitment advice
- Career and personal development guidance
- Clear and practical advice on buying or selling a business
- Strong and clear business and marketing action plans
- Strategic planning and turnaround action plans
- Setting reporting and KPIs performance targets
- New sales and marketing ideas
- Business growth plans
- Management structure and control Improvements
- Operational improvements and cost reductions
- Business best practice advice
- Sales growth & troubleshooting strategy expert
Or you may need a professional business advisor or sales expert to act as an independent source of advice and guidance, to help grow your business and solve the issues holding you back. This is where I can help.
I provide expert, independent business and sales advice – bringing leadership, vision & focus to your business. I am a leading member of The Institute of Sales Management.