I have seen it all.
People too desperate to think through the offers, and jumping on empty promises. In fact, most of our sales funnel clients are spent out for the same reason. They fell for the hype.
Just this week, I got a call from an old client asking me what I thought about an offer that will get them to page one on Google for £30 per month. Here's what I think: BONKERS!
You might be asking WHY:
They might rank them for dark red spotted elephant but not the keywords their customers are searching forMaybe they do it, but the client will get banned from Google for using black hat methodsThey didn't actually mention how long it will take them. It can be a 24-month contract...Here is what I recommend instead:
1. Accept that marketing is not a cost, but an investment
2. Understand your clients as much as possible. Mass marketing is DEAD.
3. Work with a consultant who asks questions and wants to understand your market and your buisness
4. If something seems to be too good to be true, chances are that it is.
5. There is no such thing as a hands-off marketing campaign. You need to change with technology and algorithms.
If you would like to find out more about effectively marketing your business online and getting the results you wish for, get in touch for a free consultation on social media lead generation and sales funnels