Do you have a goal weight?
Or do you have a goal feeling?
IT’S NOT ABOUT REACHING A NUMBER.
A number on the scale is just an idea. How do you get that idea to become reality?
The number that you’re hoping to magically be one day doesn’t matter one bit, and here’s why…
IT’S ABOUT LIVING IN THE MOMENTUM.
Can you remember how it felt the last time that you ate clean, exercised hard and got adequate sleep for a few consecutive days? A feeling of momentum came over you, didn’t it? There was a buzzing in your cells and a rhythm in your pace. You felt alive, you felt sexy, and you felt empowered. Never mind that you weren’t yet at your goal number, you were headed there!
Getting down to your goal weight, and fitting into your goal size, is the direct result of living in that state of momentum for an extended period of time. You see, the momentum can be felt immediately, once you start eating clean, exercising hard and taking care of your health, whereas that “goal number” simply can’t be felt until it is achieved, and so it’s not as powerful a motivator.
My challenge and advice to you is to find the joy of living in the momentum, and keep that momentum going until your goal number is achieved.
Focus only on the momentum, not on the number.
Fitness is a way of life. Being lean is a lifestyle. Neither of which can be had by going about it halfheartedly.
You have to become the momentum. Chase that feeling…and you’ll find the body of your dreams.
Call or email me today and we will get your momentum started on our 10 day challenge that will reshape your body once and for all!
Have you forgotten how terrible refined sugar is for your body? Despite being well-known as the most fattening ingredient, most of us still eat it everyday! Here’s reminder of why sugar ruins your health:
This Week’s Recipe
There isn’t ANY sugar and only a few carbs per lip-smacking dessert bar so there’s nothing to feel guilty about. And of course, you know there’s a healthy dose of protein powder in the recipe :) Your healthy lifestyle never tasted SO GOOD!
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
What you need
For the Crust
2 cups Raw Pecans
⅓ cup Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
½ teaspoon sea salt
¼ cup Stevia
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
For the Cheesecake
16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
½ cup granular Swerve
¼ cup Swerve Confectioners Style
2 limes, zested and juice
¼ cup clear tequila
2 tablespoons Cointreau
2 tablespoons cream (coconut or dairy)
2 eggs, at room temperature
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper
2. Toast the pecans in a dry skillet over medium-low heat. Cool slightly. Transfer to a food processor and pulse into a fine powder.
3. Add the remaining crust ingredients to the food processor. Pulse until fully combined and crumbly. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan.
4. Beat the cream cheese and swerve together until light and fluffy. Add in the lime juice and zest, Teremana, Cointreau and coconut cream. Mix until fully combined. Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
5. Pour the cheesecake mixture over the crust and bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Cool completely, then place in the fridge to chill for 3 hours before cutting into bars. Garnish with thinly sliced lime and enjoy with a margarita!
One serving equals: 194 calories, 15g fat, 142mg sodium, 4g carbohydrates, 1g fiber, 0g sugar and 6g protein.
I believe in the body working to it's maximum potential. Instead of guessing, I offer a home blood test and then correct, by giving clients the correct fuel to give energy, vitality, mental clarity…
Post articles and opinions on Manchester Professionals
to attract new clients and referrals. Feature in newsletters.
Join for free today and upload your articles for new contacts to read and enquire further.