Are you receiving recognition for your contribution in work? Managers report that they find it trickier to deliver this effectively with the remote working norm. Join us for our performance management masterclass on the 22nd October.
- You understand the importance of continuous feedback to help improve and maintain performance, but how can you deliver feedback in a way that’s going to make a meaningful difference to your team?
- With the increase of remote working, you need to review your current performance management programme in order for it to be effective
- You wished you could spot and head off the warning signs of poor performance and behaviour BEFORE they become an issue and disciplinary measures were needed
- You want to set clear expectations from the very start with new team members with clear KPIs so that employees will know the main purpose behind everything they do
- You are frustrated by the challenges of only giving formal performance reviews, how can you make the informal feedback loop work for you?