What will I learn?
- Commercial background to credit and importance of cashflow.
- Know your customers.
- Protecting debt.
- Effective invoicing.
- Payment terms and meaning of due date.
- When and how to chase for payment.
- Building relationship with all stakeholders in the business i.e. customers and suppliers.
- overview of debt collection through the courts, using debt collection agencies and MCOL.
What will I gain?
- You will gain a good overview credit control and the steps to ensure you get paid.
- understanding cashflow and due diligence.
- New Techniques to raise your effectiveness in collecting from a wide range of customers
- Improve confidence in dealing with difficult and challenging situations
- credit controllers,
- owners of new businesses
- new credit managers
- Those who wish to refresh their skills
Cost includes the course delivered by an experienced trainer, registration, course materials, certificate, tea/coffee and *lunch
*Please advise of any dietary requirements or allergies.
To book direct, please email Pecunia 2016 Ltd direct
Alternativly through Eventbrite under Pecunia 2016, and see all other events we have listed.