How many businesses actually achieve their business strategy? Interesting thought, isn’t it?
Join us for Day two of our Clarity7 series of Management Development Masterclasses, this focuses on the HR skills needed for non-HR Managers and it is an essential for every people Manager.
An understanding of the legislation that governs the employee and employer relationship is paramount. Equip your Managers to be able to handle their employee relations competently throughout the employee lifecycle. The actions of Managers can make or break an SME, so invest for success and gain lots of HR hints and tips along the way!
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn how HR compliance and HR best practice can work together to create a culture of success for everyone!
On the day we will cover..
- Why some companies achieve strategic success and not others
- How organisational goals inform the people strategy
- How essential legislation applies throughout the employee lifecycle
- The difference between legislative requirements and best practice
- The benefits of operating to best practice and the risks of not adhering to it
- The soft skills every Manager needs to have in their tool box
Our workshops aren’t dry (and neither are our sandwiches!) they are interactive learning environments where we know our participants gain the most from. The day runs from 9.30-4.30pm from our Chester based training academy and the price is £240+ VAT which includes all materials and lunch. We hope to see you there! To book your place call 01244 515546.